Saturday 4 October 2008

Resources

Books

Books on the Paleo / Primal / Hunter Gatherer lifestyle
The Primal Blueprint: A Review

Video / Film

PayNow Live Later on YouTube
Paleo/Primal in a Nutshell Videos
Tom Naughton's Fat Head and my review of it
Tom Naughton's original short video

Recipes/Food

The Definitive Guide to Sweeteners
My Mum's and my apple crumble
Paleo Chocolate Mousse - The Recipe Challenge
Our Paleo/Primal Curry - More of a Guide Than a Recipe
Paleo/Primal Chocolates
Primal/Paleo Breakfast of Champions
Primal Vegetable Fritters
Butternut Squash Chips/Fries
Making the Most of Animals: Part 1 - Wonderful Offal
Making the Most of Animals: Part 2 - Glorious Fat
Making the Most of Animals: Part 3 - Beautiful Bones
Coconut and Nut Energy Bar
Coconut and Chocolate Cake Recipe Video (...or How not to Bake a Cake)

Interesting/Useful Links

I have moved these links to my Delicious account where I now record all interesting & useful links. There is also a widget on the right hand side of the blog where you can see the most recent 5 links I have posted...
Blog Widget by LinkWithin