Thursday 17 September 2009

Mountain Runs, Lake Swims and (Mostly) Paleo/Primal Eating

This is probably the best photo I have taken of Buttermere Valley in the English Lake District. It gives you an idea of the kind of weather we enjoyed last weekend.

On Train Now Live Later I've posted a photo-story of our 4 days of hiking, mountain running, wild swimming, tree-top workouts and Paleo/Primal eating.

The 'Buttermere Duathlon' and Other Exploits

Well, in Mrs M's case I would say mostly Primal/Paleo eating, as you will see...

4 comments:

Nico B. said...

Gorgeous picture.

I hope you don't mind if I use it as my desktop wallpaper.

If it is let me know and I'll remove it.

Methuselah said...

Nico - I don't mind at all. Might even do the same myself!

Ogg the Caveman said...

Reminds me of home, where the kids swam races during the morning and we caught fish in the afternoon to eat for dinner back at the cave. There was no McDonald's or television.

Glad I found your blog(s).

Methuselah said...

Thanks Og - you might enjoy this, too ;-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin