Thursday 11 September 2008

Five Great Longevity Quotes

Quotes:
Health and Nutrition
Longevity
Doctors and Medicine

"Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing."
~Redd Foxx






"If I'd known I was going to live so long, I'd have taken better care of myself."

~Leon Eldred

I enjoy the ironic paradox of this one, since living longer is something one instinctively associates with taking care of oneself whereas this highlights that it's possible to live a long time but not be as well as one would like. Interestingly, I can’t find out who this guy is. His quote is everywhere, but Wikipedia brings up nothing and Google is not much more help. Anyone know?


"In order to change we must be sick and tired of being sick and tired."

~Author Unknown


"Health is merely the slowest way someone can die."
~Author Unknown


"When it comes to eating right and exercising, there is no I'll start tomorrow. Tomorrow is disease."
~V.L. Allineare

I can't find out who this guy is either - anyone know?

Quotes:
Health and Nutrition
Longevity
Doctors and Medicine

1 comments:

AmyM said...

I like those!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin