Thursday 11 June 2009

See What the Rest of the Paleo/Primal Community is Eating!

In April Mark Sisson encouraged all the Primal/Paleo people on Twitter to start tagging their Tweets with the #primal tag - see this post.

Since then plenty of us have been doing just that....but we have also been using TwitPic to post photos of our meals.

Thanks to the wonders of technology, we now have a page on this blog where you can see all the latest photos of meals posted to Twitter by the Primal/Paleo community. You can get to the page by clicking the 'What YOU are Tw-Eating' button in the sidebar, or by clicking here.

4 comments:

Mark Sisson said...

Fantastic idea, Methuselah! I'll link to this post this weekend. Cheers!

Kat Eden said...

This is a great idea; sure makes me realise I'll need to be super-accountable if I follow it!

It's funny how 'fessing up to what you're really eating suddenly brings out the super-paleo-inner-me!

Vin - NaturalBias said...

I just found Mark's blog recently and didn't know about this. I'll have to start taking pictures of my meals. :)

Right now I'm eating salmon from Vital Choice with spinach, green beans and brazil nuts coated in melted ghee.

Nelson Beads said...

Delicious! Where does one get nitrate-free bacon?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin