Monday 18 January 2010

Live (ish) Graph of My Body Composition

I've been tinkering with this for a few months and decided today it's ready to publish.

Click on the image, here, or on the link in the right sidebar to go to the chart.

The data is kept online in a Google spreadsheet and streamed directly into the chart image. So when I update online, the chart updates. There are also embedded notes and links to take you to related posts or Twitter entries.

Feedback welcome - does it work okay on your browser? Does the format make sense? Anything else you'd like it to do?

2 comments:

Jolly said...

My suggestion:
Use (or check out) PhysicsDiet, and implement a moving weighted average to give you a more accurate view of your actual weight (rather than daily fluctuation).

I can send you a link to my profile if you would like to see a sample.

Methuselah said...

Hi Jolly - that sounds interesting. I could create a moving average in my spreadsheet and add a line to the chart, although it would make it more complicated and as it is I quite like seeing the spikes as an indication of bad behaviour!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin